I looked on the BOA app on my phone for the Amtrak Guest Rewards Card I have but don't see anything for referring a friend. Can I also get points for referring her for an Amtrak card?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+

Now this is interesting. My travel agent spoke with AGR again this afternoon and then forwarded an audio copy of the conversation to me. According to her(the AGR representative), because I have the paid Amtrak card I will receive a total of 5 Points in the end for the Amtrak portion that I pay with that card. Can anyone explain that breakdown to me. I expected three points not five.

Now this is interesting. My travel agent spoke with AGR again this afternoon and then forwarded an audio copy of the conversation to me. According to her(the AGR representative), because I have the paid Amtrak card I will receive a total of 5 Points in the end for the Amtrak portion that I pay with that card. Can anyone explain that breakdown to me. I expected three points not five.

Two points per dollar from Amtrak; three points per dollar from the AGR credit card.