Video of My Cross Country Train Trip!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I recently made the trip cross country from Orlando, Florida to Portland, Oregon. I documented the trip, as well as answered a bunch of questions in the video description for anyone curious about the cross country journey. My route was Orlando----->DC--------->Chicago--------->Portland

If you'd like to see the video, it's here: https://youtu.be/cnam50G1cVQ

Raw.00_36_35_19.Still001.jpg

Thank you very much for posting this video! I feel like I took the trip myself. The EB is the one train that I have always wanted to ride but never have. I hope you keep riding and posting Joeblackcoffee. Awesome!

Thanks for a wonderful trip report. I loved your YouTube film. Also nice that you did not cut off the singer-songwriter on board the train. Good to hear him performing the whole song. I've been on all those trains myself and it brought back a lot of nice memories. Very brave to make this trip only in Coach Class. You must have been exhausted.

Great work! You did a fantastic job capturing your experiences on this cross country trip and I enjoyed riding along with you.

Great job. Great touch keeping the performer’s music going as background.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Back