Hunter Harrison Dead at Age 73

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ok.

Ding dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

I sang that about a teacher once. I was suspended.

I don't agree with how he ran CSX or railroads before CSX. However, it sucks he died at a time family is suppose to be together. I hope his family is doing okay in this tough period of time.

Ok ok.

Ding dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

I sang that about a teacher once. I was suspended.
We sang that when Carly Fiorina was booted out of HP.
default_smile.png
But unfortunately what needed to be booted was the entire incompetent Board.

I'm sorry for any offense, but all I can say is, I'm sorry for his family, but not for Harrison himself. I just don't understand how, up till the end of his life, he could treat his own employees like robots. The train crews can't take naps thanks to him, conductors can't use handbrake poles and have to climb onto the cars to apply handbrakes thanks to him, and even worse, if not worst of all, he transferred all the dispatchers from their homes and families all the way to Jax, and then, they ended up living in their cars! And not only that, he treated the customers like scum, too!

Back