Purchases not Tracking through the AGR portal

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clicks always register but my last few purchases though the shopping portal never registered as transactions. Put in missing points requests on both stating that I have screen shots and back up data but no reply on either of them. Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Replies can take a long time to come through. My clicks are always tracked, but some of this year's purchases have not shown up. They did put them up as "pending" after I inquired, and then they were cancelled after two months instead of posting. I've got it figured out now that certain vendors really mean it when they say in their promotional emails:

Third-party cash back and reward points may not be valid with these offers.
(The deal was really good, better than points, so I just didn't bother with the portal on that one).

My latest purchase did show up immediately, unfortunately I will be returning the item because it did not fit, so the points will get cancelled.
default_sad.png
YMMV

My last "missing points" query on the shopping portal centered around the pending points not being posted (after several weeks).

I never received a reply.

Edit: Still waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been at least 60 dayssince you made the purchases?
default_huh.png

This has happened to me in the past. AGR has informed me that they will not investigate the claim until the 60 days have passed.
It says on the AGR shopping portal "If after five days your transaction hasn’t tracked as pending, simply complete the missing points claim form. We’ll add a pending purchase to your account and raise your claim with the retailer" Then it says allow 60 days for the points to post.

Has it been at least 60 dayssince you made the purchases?
default_huh.png

This has happened to me in the past. AGR has informed me that they will not investigate the claim until the 60 days have passed.
It says on the AGR shopping portal "If after five days your transaction hasn’t tracked as pending, simply complete the missing points claim form. We’ll add a pending purchase to your account and raise your claim with the retailer" Then it says allow 60 days for the points to post.
I made the inquiry (with date, click number and merchant order number), after two or three weeks and the purchase was still not listed as pending. Coming up on 60 days since the purchase was made and still not listing for pending or response from AGR.

Back