Hear ye, hear ye. Are are you deaf/HoH?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Ms. Blue, while you'll get some takers, but not this one, whose Amtrak riding is one ride a year (Auto Train NB).

I actually was on Fakebook for three weeks during '11; "conscripted" a neighborhood teen aged kid to get me out of that morass - clean. She did.

Well, Ms. Blue, while you'll get some takers, but not this one, whose Amtrak riding is one ride a year (Auto Train NB).

I actually was on Fakebook for three weeks during '11; "conscripted" a neighborhood teen aged kid to get me out of that morass - clean. She did.
And why are you derailing my thread with your dislike of Facebook. There was no need to comment if you're not interested in joining the FB group. *smh*

Just wanted to let those of you who are deaf or HoH know about this FB Group. We'd like to get more people to join and discuss our experiences riding Amtrak & discuss ways Amtrak could make our rides more convenient & enjoyable.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmtrakDeafHOH/?fref=nf
Deafie from Mobile, AL here! [emoji1384]‍♀️

Sent from my iPad using Amtrak Forum
Welcome to the FB group (I approved your request this morning). And welcome to AU.

I’ve been on AU for some time, but thank you. Are you deaf or HoH?

Sent from my iPad using Amtrak Forum
deaf/HoH. I'm late-deafened with progressive loss. I got a CI in January and still wear a HA in the other ear. I'm hearing much better now with the CI, but once I take these things off, I'm deaf as a doorknob.

Edit: meant "still wear HA in the other ear".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back