Forum member Sheela Hilton (sunchaser)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainmans daughter

OBS Chief
Longtime member, Sheela Hilton passed away this morning from non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. She had been fighting this for about a year and had recently been on hospice care.

When I first joined AU in 2008, she was a very active member and very knowledgeable about trains. She hasnt posted for quite some time, so I cant remember her forum name.

She lived in Salt Lake City and she and her husband traveled to Northern California frequently to visit family. We met them in Sacramento twice and spent hours in Old Sac touring the museum, having snacks and drinks on the Delta King, and walked across the Tower Bridge the time she brought her little grandson and I brought my granddaughter.

She was a good woman and will be missed by her many friends and family members.

Her screen name was sunchaser. She joined in 2009 and made over 1700 posts. I'm very sorry to hear this news. Our deepest sympathies to her family and friends.

default_sad.png
I remember her.

I remember her responding to a joke on my user page once upon a time. Never really knew much about her but she seemed like a nice person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back