Canadian LD Trains Missing From On-Time Map

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd that they are missing and I wonder why. Because of my interest in booking The Canadian, I have been regularly checking the train. It had been appearing even this week, I recall.

With the tiny amount of action that Canadian trains receive from this website I doubt if this will be missed. Not that I have anything against VIA rail but this is an Amtrak forum
It's certainly pertinent to some, and considering this was posted in the VIA Rail section of the forum, it's definitely of interest to those that browse this part of the forum. I'm also guessing there's plenty of traffic to that site from non-forum members.

With the tiny amount of action that Canadian trains receive from this website I doubt if this will be missed. Not that I have anything against VIA rail but this is an Amtrak forum
There has been plenty of non-Amtrak (including VIA) discussion here. And plenty of railfans ride The Canadian and other VIA trains suddenly missing from the map. As I did, last month. My interest in Canadian trains continues. I doubt I'm alone in wanting to track The Canadian.

Back