Best Viewliner Roomette on the Lake Shore Limited

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenbyrddogg

I was assigned Room # 2 on the Lake Shore Limited train from Chicago to NYC. Bad room? Should I "modify?"

I've had #2 on the LSL many times. That's what you get for booking early, LOL. It's a fine room. I don't think there are any "bad" rooms except those too near the coffee and shower (some prefer that convenience, I prefer the quiet further away from traffic). Enjoy your trip!

I was assigned Room # 2 on the Lake Shore Limited train from Chicago to NYC. Bad room? Should I "modify?"
That's the worst room in the entire car. You better "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.

You should call Amtrak and ask if there are other rooms available, perhaps #4-7. I have asked for changes in the past and if they were available most agents will be very accommodating. #2 is not the worst room in my opinion since I always prefer the upper deck and do not like rooms on the lower floor. But each person here has there own preference.

That's the worst room in the entire car. You better "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.
Just in case you didn't get it, Mr. Advocate is being humorous. Room 2 is fine - although some artwork or maybe a throw rug would not hurt. ;)

Just in case you didn't get it, Mr. Advocate is being humorous. Room 2 is fine - although some artwork or maybe a throw rug would not hurt. ;)
Yeah, I kinda got he was kidding.

That's the worst room in the entire car. You should "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.
Cube garden humor. :ph34r: :hi:

That's the worst room in the entire car. You should "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.
Cube garden humor. :ph34r: :hi:
You should see how our Mr. Meat Puppet decorates his room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back