Guest kenbyrddogg

Best Viewliner Roomette on the Lake Shore Limited

Guest kenbyrddogg

I was assigned Room # 2 on the Lake Shore Limited train from Chicago to NYC. Bad room? Should I "modify?"

I've had #2 on the LSL many times. That's what you get for booking early, LOL. It's a fine room. I don't think there are any "bad" rooms except those too near the coffee and shower (some prefer that convenience, I prefer the quiet further away from traffic). Enjoy your trip!

All roomettes on Viewliners are good. #1-6 are near the center of the car.

I was assigned Room # 2 on the Lake Shore Limited train from Chicago to NYC. Bad room? Should I "modify?"

That's the worst room in the entire car. You better "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.

You should call Amtrak and ask if there are other rooms available, perhaps #4-7. I have asked for changes in the past and if they were available most agents will be very accommodating. #2 is not the worst room in my opinion since I always prefer the upper deck and do not like rooms on the lower floor. But each person here has there own preference.

The Lake Shore Limited is a single level train. Thus, all rooms are on the lower level.

That's the worst room in the entire car. You better "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.

Just in case you didn't get it, Mr. Advocate is being humorous. Room 2 is fine - although some artwork or maybe a throw rug would not hurt. ;)

Guest kenbyrddogg

Just in case you didn't get it, Mr. Advocate is being humorous. Room 2 is fine - although some artwork or maybe a throw rug would not hurt. ;)

Yeah, I kinda got he was kidding.

That's the worst room in the entire car. You should "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.

Cube garden humor. :ph34r::hi:

That's the worst room in the entire car. You should "modify" it right away. I suggest you start by bringing a plant and some pictures and your favorite mug. You know, spruce it up a bit.

Cube garden humor. :ph34r::hi:

You should see how our Mr. Meat Puppet decorates his room....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.