Someone told me about this board on the California Zephyr

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi.

I took my bucket list trip Denver/Portland OR a couple of weeks back. I met a board member, but don't recall his name. I'll post a report in Trip Reports.

Dan

Ha! I learned about this discussion board on the Coast Starlight some years back. Have met a couple other members since then, and found things on common with several (besides loving train travel, LOL). If you make a certain number of posts (is it 50?), you'll then be able to see the members' trips forum and coordinate with anyone who happens to notice that they and you are headed out on the same train.

Ha! I learned about this discussion board on the Coast Starlight some years back. Have met a couple other members since then, and found things on common with several (besides loving train travel, LOL). If you make a certain number of posts (is it 50?), you'll then be able to see the members' trips forum and coordinate with anyone who happens to notice that they and you are headed out on the same train.
There isn't a post count that I'm aware of that leads to more access, just membership that allows more access than the general public.

welcbg004b.gif

Back