75th Birthday!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dylan

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
I want to thank all the media outlets and my fans for playing so many of my songs on the occasion of my 75th Birthday on Tuesday, May 24th!

I'm still on the road heading for another joint, "Forever Young" indeed!

I want to thank all the media outlets and my fans for playing so many of my songs on the occasion of my 75th Birthday on Tuesday, May 24th!

So why didn't you have a birthday concert in our new arena? :D

Aloha

So why didn't you have a birthday concert in our new arena? :D
Aloha
Mandalay Bay pays more and the New Arena doesn't give Senior Discounts on the Rental!

A belated Happy Birthday Jim!
My real Birthday is in Feb., and I'm a chipper whippersnapper of 72. I was just having fun with an American Idol who I consider the Best Songwriter Ever! A great,great musician who just can't sing but that's never been a bar to Fame and Fortune! ( see Leonard Cohen, Joe Cocker,Neil Young, ZZ Top, Louis Armstrong, William Shatner! etc etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
A belated Happy Birthday Jim!
My real Birthday is in Feb., and I'm a chipper whippersnapper of 72. I was just having fun with an American Idol who I consider the Best Songwriter Ever! A great,great musician who just can't sing but that's never been a bar to Fame and Fortune! ( see Leonard Cohen, Joe Cocker,Neil Young, ZZ Top, Louis Armstrong, William Shatner! etc etc)
Bob, I didn't know you were going on tour this summer and fall! Are you going to try and catch up to yourself somewhere and take in a show? Eugene, Oregon ...Santa Barbara,CA...San Diego,CA...Kansas City, MO... Lincoln,NB....why aren't you playing in Texas?

It's too Hot in Texas in the Summer and I've played the Texas Circuit for over 50 years.

Most of the people in Austin ( except old Hippies and Musicians) have never heard of me so I'm skipping the Lone Star State this year on the Never Ending Tour!

"Me, I'm still on the Road heading for another joint.. "

… this year on the Never Ending Tour!

"Me, I'm still on the Road heading for another joint.. "
Unless Willie Nelson has invited you over for some relaxation, maybe you should be taking the California Zephyr and heading to the Mile High City for that joint. :)

Back