J-1 3235

Upgrade coupons available

Two companion, one upgrade remaining--

Mike

As with Mike I have one 48 Hr upgrade and two companion coupons expiring at the end of February. I don't need them anymore since I'm an employee now.

The Companion Coupons have been taken. I'm pleased a few of our members put these and the upgrades to good use.

Mike

I'm out of coupons as well. I MIGHT have coupons available after the 1st of March. Can't confirm that until then.

I just realized I have two companion passes that are only good for travel until 11:59 PM on September 13.

PM or post if you can use them.

Mike

I just realized I have two companion passes that are only good for travel until 11:59 PM on September 13.

Mike

Those don't work for sleepers, right?

Mike

Correct. Upgrade to Business and from Acela Business to First permitted (with payment of full accommodation charge), but no Sleeper.

Mike

Correct. Upgrade to Business and from Acela Business to First permitted (with payment of full accommodation charge), but no Sleeper.

Thanks. I know people have said this before, but it's sort of weird (and frustrating) how little AGR seems to care about or support sleepers. There's no point boost per dollar when booking a sleeper, the companion coupons don't work with sleepers, etc. It just seems odd.

I just realized I have two companion passes and one 12-hour upgrade coupon that are only good for travel until 11:59 PM on September 12. Too bad I forgot to post earlier!