NARP is looking for a few good fans

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHamilton

Engineer
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
Are you passionate about giving Americans better transportation choices? Are you ready to play a greater role in our movement? If so, and you have been a NARP member for at least a year, please consider applying to become a member of the Council of Representatives, NARP's governing body.

The Council of Representatives elects the Association's Officers and Board of Directors; can amend NARP’s Bylaws and establishes overall goals and directives for the Association. The Council of Representatives meets twice yearly: in the spring at or near Washington, DC and in fall at various locations across the country.

Serving on the Council of Representatives is a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with others who share a common interest in improving passenger train service and public transportation systems across the country. Representatives serve two-year terms and are responsible for their own travel expenses and meeting fees to attend these gatherings.

UPCOMING ELECTIONS

The current term for the members of the Council of Representatives started on March 1, 2014 and will end on February 28, 2016.

The next biennial election for State Representatives to the Council of Representatives will take place in January 2016.

The deadline to apply for a state representative position is December 1, 2015.

Details at http://narprail.org/about/leadership/join-the-council/

Please feel free to contact me privately if you have any questions.

Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you passionate about giving Americans better transportation choices? Are you ready to play a greater role in our movement? If so, and you have been a NARP member for at least a year, please consider applying to become a member of the Council of Representatives, NARP's governing body.

The Council of Representatives elects the Association's Officers and Board of Directors; can amend NARP’s Bylaws and establishes overall goals and directives for the Association. The Council of Representatives meets twice yearly: in the spring at or near Washington, DC and in fall at various locations across the country.

Serving on the Council of Representatives is a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with others who share a common interest in improving passenger train service and public transportation systems across the country. Representatives serve two-year terms and are responsible for their own travel expenses and meeting fees to attend these gatherings.

UPCOMING ELECTIONS

The current term for the members of the Council of Representatives started on March 1, 2014 and will end on February 28, 2016.

The next biennial election for State Representatives to the Council of Representatives will take place in January 2016.
The deadline to apply for a state representative position is December 1, 2015.

Details at http://narprail.org/about/leadership/join-the-council/

Please feel free to contact me privately if you have any questions.

Charlie
Thank you, Charlie, for undertaking this effort.

I'm too addled and decrepit to attempt it, so all the more do I appreciate your doing this important work for the rest of us.

I've been completely immersed in other projects -- mostly medical, unfortunately -- for a very long time. Some of the really-hard-to-diagnose stuff has finally been nailed down and is actually being treated, however. I may actually have time to work with ESPA and NARP more seriously in 2017.

Back