Welcome AmtrakWPK and GG-1 as Forum Moderators

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Founder
Honored Member
As of this week, members AmtrakWPK and GG-1 will be assisting me and Alan with moderating the forum. We have realized an increase in posting volume over the past couple of years, as well as more frequent spam, and we feel that more oversight is necessary - especially during times when Alan or I may be unavailable. It is our goal to provide a helpful, civil, and valuable service. Many thanks to AmtrakWPK and GG-1. :)

As of this week, members AmtrakWPK and GG-1 will be assisting me and Alan with moderating the forum. It is our goal to provide a helpful, civil, and valuable service. Many thanks to AmtrakWPK and GG-1. :)
Mahalo to Anthony and AlanB

I Promise to try to assist them keeping this board a place for Amtrak friends to enjoy our common interest. :)

Also Welcome AmtrakWPK to the unkown, as the Admins know this my first time as moderator, Hope my time zone helps

Aloha

Eric

We're here to help, and to take a little of the daily load off of Alan and Anthony. I know I've learned an awful lot from this Board, and this is an opportunity to "give back" a bit. As I commented to GG-1, I'm not entirely sure yet whether congratulations or commiserations are in order :lol:

Joe

Hope you two realize you are now officially "board police" now!!!! :D

Nah, just kidding. I am sure with both Anthony and Alan being quite busy with their other personal/professional affairs you guys will be a big help to them. Good luck. OBS...

As of this week, members AmtrakWPK and GG-1 will be assisting me and Alan with moderating the forum. We have realized an increase in posting volume over the past couple of years, as well as more frequent spam, and we feel that more oversight is necessary - especially during times when Alan or I may be unavailable. It is our goal to provide a helpful, civil, and valuable service. Many thanks to AmtrakWPK and GG-1. :)
Yesh - but who is going to watch these two guys?? :lol: :lol:

So if these guys are now the board police, does it mean we will now need a board internal affairs division or a board civilian complaint review board? :D Good luck guys! :D

To all of you I say "thank you". I have learned so, SO much from this forum. Thank you all for your dedication to a site that makes me happy, sad, angry, knowledgeable, laugh, learn..................

Al

I guess this seems like the appropriate time and space to offer my thanks to all the Mods and our Administrator for making this my favorite rail forum to visit. I think a lot of fellow posters would agree with me that this really is the best passenger rail forum around.

I do visit other at least two other forums, but only post on them occasionally, as I find one tends to be a bit erratic, while the other is moderated to a tone of borderline fascism (won't name names, but I'd guess some of you can guess which one). Here, I enjoy participating because everyone brings a lot to the table without belittling others who ask questions, while we don't have mods that pipe in or delete posts at EVERY slight tangent that may be raised.

Again, THANK you!

I am just a little over 12 hours old to this forum and already found lots of informational stuff in regards with Rail adventure. Thanks for keeping this forum alive...

Thanks again,

Gery

Back