Interested in Progressive Railroading/Railway Age back issues?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transit54

Conductor
As part of my work, I get monthly copies of Progressive Railroading and Railway Age. If anyone has an interest in the printed copies when I am done with them, let me know. All I'd ask is the cost of shipping - if I sent about six months worth of both, I imagine it wouldn't be more than $8 or $9.

Otherwise, I'm going to start migrating these toward the recycle bin - but I figured I'd ask in case someone was interested.

If no one takes you up, instead of recycling (a) See if your local rail model club or museum wants them for fundraising (The club in City Park in NOL was selling various train magazines for $1 over Xmas); (b) Drop them off in the waiting room at your local hospital or doctor's office.

If no one takes you up, instead of recycling (a) See if your local rail model club or museum wants them for fundraising (The club in City Park in NOL was selling various train magazines for $1 over Xmas); (b) Drop them off in the waiting room at your local hospital or doctor's office.
Excellent idea Alice! And since one of our members is an aspiring Librarian, consider your local Library also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back