Online Booking Bonus

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahZ

Quality Control
This was in the "inactive" (greyed-out) portion of my AGR account for a while, but I just noticed it's active again and has a new expiration date:

33mpmwy.jpg

If you haven't registered previously, I recommend it. I make all of my paid reservations online, so it's a really easy way to earn points quickly.

Hmm, something odd is going on. I'm not seeing that one, but I am seeing both of these:

500 Bonus Points With Partners

Complete a transaction with any qualifying partner through May 31, 2014 to earn 500 bonus points.
and

1,000 Bonus Points With Partners

Complete a transaction with any qualifying partner through May 31, 2014 to earn 1,000 bonus points.
Both show as

01/15/2014 - 05/31/2014

76 days left
but when I try to register for either, I get

Sorry, something went wrong and we can't register for this promotion.

I have the same symptom. The reason is stated in the fine print

This offer is limited. Not all members are eligible for all offers. Register at AmtrakGuestRewards.com. Other terms and conditions apply.

It was not offered to me either. :(

I did not get the offer of bonus purchased points either. :( :(

But, on the other hand, I live in Florida and the weather is beautiful (today), tomorrow, not so much. :) :) :)

Hmm, something odd is going on. I'm not seeing that one, but I am seeing both of these:

Complete a transaction with any qualifying partner through May 31, 2014 to earn 500 bonus points.
and

Complete a transaction with any qualifying partner through May 31, 2014 to earn 1,000 bonus points.
Both show as

01/15/2014 - 05/31/2014

76 days left

I saw those too. The "sign up by" date was 2/28/14 - but it still has the Register link.

and

Both show as
01/15/2014 - 05/31/2014

76 days left
You can't register after 2/28, but they forgot to turn off the "Register" link after 2/28. Someone is being a bit lazy.

Rawr. Too bad I missed those. I've been using the mall quite a bit lately.

Back