Sign in to follow this  
GBadmin

Amtrak Unlimited Apple App Released

VERY NICE!!!

There is the same issue as the Android app where guest names don't show up. Hopefully that can be fixed.

Much nicer than the mobile skin, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

I notice that I can "like" posts via the app. Is that something that is going to be exposed in the web interface?

I notice that I can "like" posts via the app. Is that something that is going to be exposed in the web interface?

**LIKE**

post-1912-13898925108519.jpg

Edit: Wow, picture uploading works really well too. SWEET!

Edited by RyanS

I like the "like" feature that are on other forums. Sometimes you want to let another member know you like their post w/o having to make a post yourself (and clutter up the thread). But, if it's a hassle behind the scenes, I understand not wanting to have it.

I didn't plan on adding likes, but is that something you guys would like to see?

Only if there's a corresponding "Don't Like" as well; thumbs up/thumbs down.

I like the "like" feature that are on other forums. Sometimes you want to let another member know you like their post w/o having to make a post yourself (and clutter up the thread). But, if it's a hassle behind the scenes, I understand not wanting to have it.

Exactly.

Also, is there a way to toggle off the "Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum" that shows up at the bottom of every post? I know I can do that with the mail program on my phone so it isn't attached to every email message.

Maybe I should download it and play with it before asking questions... ;)

Exactly.

Also, is there a way to toggle off the "Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum" that shows up at the bottom of every post? I know I can do that with the mail program on my phone so it isn't attached to every email message.

Maybe I should download it and play with it before asking questions... ;)

Yes - you can remove that tag line or change it to something else.