Amtrak Unlimited Apple App Released

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY NICE!!!

There is the same issue as the Android app where guest names don't show up. Hopefully that can be fixed.

Much nicer than the mobile skin, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

I just downloaded the app on my iPod touch. It seems to work. Thanks.

I need to check with TapaTalk. I didn't plan on adding likes, but is that something you guys would like to see?

I like the "like" feature that are on other forums. Sometimes you want to let another member know you like their post w/o having to make a post yourself (and clutter up the thread). But, if it's a hassle behind the scenes, I understand not wanting to have it.

I like the "like" feature that are on other forums. Sometimes you want to let another member know you like their post w/o having to make a post yourself (and clutter up the thread). But, if it's a hassle behind the scenes, I understand not wanting to have it.
Exactly.

Also, is there a way to toggle off the "Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum" that shows up at the bottom of every post? I know I can do that with the mail program on my phone so it isn't attached to every email message.

Maybe I should download it and play with it before asking questions... ;)

Exactly.

Also, is there a way to toggle off the "Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum" that shows up at the bottom of every post? I know I can do that with the mail program on my phone so it isn't attached to every email message.

Maybe I should download it and play with it before asking questions... ;)
Yes - you can remove that tag line or change it to something else.

Back