Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dylan

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
:hi: A Most Happy Thanksgiving to All AUers Wherever You Are! Wondering if the Folks Traveling on LD Trains Today will have a Special Turkey Dinner in the Diner! Happy Rails to You!! Everyone Else Be Warm, Safe and Don't Eat Too Much! ^_^

I am soooooo thankful for all my AU friends. My husband and granddaughter call you my "invisible friends" and tease me about it. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your families and/or loved ones!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my AU 'family'! May this day be filled with love, joy and blessings and of course, turkey! I am thankful for they years we had with our daughter, all of our children, grandchildren and most of all for my relationship with Jesus! Have a wonderful, safe day everyone!

I am soooooo thankful for all my AU friends. My husband and granddaughter call you my "invisible friends" and tease me about it. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your families and/or loved ones!
From one 'invisible friend' to another-Happy Thanksgiving! Give your hubby and granddaughter a hug for me! Hope to see you all again soon!

To All on AU.... :)

The Thanksgiving Poem

Turkey, Turkey on the table,

Let us eat til we're not able...

Pass the taters, pass the peas,

pass the gravy if you please...,

Save some room for punkin pie,

topped with whipped cream, makes me sigh...

I'm stuffed so full that I can't move,

this fine meal, I do approve!

Now it's time to shed my shoes,

Lay on the couch and have a snooze...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Back