#10031 Dome Window -- Fixed??

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtabern

Conductor
By all reports, #10031 ("Ocean View") made its first round trip between Albany and Montreal.

Does anyone know if the center windows were fixed... or did it not happen yet?

I'm curious because I heard it spent some time in Beech Grove before going to New York.

I'm planning on riding it with my fiancee from Washington to Chicago on the Cardinal on 11/2 & 11/3... my 3rd year in a row of riding the Dome on the #50/51.

Unless this is an inside joke, I think your responce was "out of bounds". Last I saw, it still had the " metal pannel" in the middle (hope I am wrong) Jim55

By all reports, #10031 ("Ocean View") made its first round trip between Albany and Montreal.

Does anyone know if the center windows were fixed... or did it not happen yet?

I'm curious because I heard it spent some time in Beech Grove before going to New York.

I'm planning on riding it with my fiancee from Washington to Chicago on the Cardinal on 11/2 & 11/3... my 3rd year in a row of riding the Dome on the #50/51.
A fan on another train websight reports the metal "window" has been replaced with glass. Jim55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back