Whos closest to a Amtrak Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of hundred individuals living on the property at LAX...they have apartments there...

I live Two Miles from the Austin Station but a Friend has a Condo across the Tracks from the Amtrak Station ,so when Im catching the Eagle I only have to Walk 100 yards across the Tracks!! :cool: (She Complains about Train Noise! :rolleyes: )

Just under a half-mile from the Kalamazoo station (if we walk). It's four city blocks.

If we drive, it's a mile, thanks to one-way streets. ;)

I'm 4.6 miles (network distance) from New Carrollton (NCR) and have decent bus service direct from my apartment there. As the crow flies, I'm only 3.6 miles away.

Didn't we just have a topic like this?

I'm 8 blocks from Reno's station. Very walkable or free (albeit very slow) bus goes right by it if there's luggage to carry.

I'm three scenic miles, and there's a very convenient bus that gets you down there in ten minutes for a buck. Also you could walk almost all the way there on a trail through the woods, through a park on the shoreline, and then on a long dock over the water. Bellingham, Washington, served by the Cascades line.

Aloha

Now I am less than 4 miles from an Amtrak Station. Used to be around 2300 miles. But Amtrak does not come through this station :angry:

I thought 13 blocks to NYP would be closest - should have known better with this group!

I'm about 1,800 feet from the Amtrak coast line on the UP tracks and about 6,100 feet from the Van Nuys station.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back