Walthers P-42 Phase V

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd do a Google search using the terms you provided or some variation of that and see what comes up. There is a place on LI called Trainland that has a website here that might be of help to you.

I don't know that you'd want to do this, but you could go to www.internettrains.com and buy a Walthers Amtrak Superliner Set, which comes with one, ut its $170 and I don't think you'd want to buy a whole set.

The best option go to Walthers.com do a Search like AMD-103 or P-42 which will give you your result, now walthers will tell you its out of stock and under stock will say N, but click "find it" below the N and it will give you a list of dealers you can order it from.

I have twelve Superliners already so I'm set on that. I'll try some of the dealers Walthers listed. There will be three hobby shows comming to New England within the next three months. Two of which I'll be attending. Getting to them will be a lot easier once I get my drivers liscence in March. B)

Amfleet said:
Thanks for the info. The cost is still a little to much for me though. B)
You're welcome Jon. I preordered #204 (Had it on the Silver Star last April).

abrP42-204,175_and_9@Philadelphia.jpg

Back