Following the Anniversary Display Train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schedule for the next three months...

MAY 2011

7 Washington Union Station

14 - 15 Lorton Auto Train Terminal

21 - 22 Baltimore Penn Station

28 - 29 Philadelphia 30th St. Station

JUNE 2011

4 - 5 Perryville MARC Station

11 - 12 Harrisburg Amtrak Station

18 - 19 Strasburg Rail Road

25 - 26 Strasburg Rail Road

JUNE 2011

9 - 10 Springfield Amtrak Station

16 - 17 New Haven Union Station

23 - 24 New London Union Station

30 - 31 Providence Amtrak Station

In case ya'lls want to see more of the pair, I uploaded my shot of them from last week as a pair running with no Phase 5 to hinder the shot, but unfortunatly my crossing did :(

The 822 and the 406 were on yesterday's 30 out of Chicago. The Exhibit Train is supposed to make its internal debut to employees on Friday May 6, and its public debut the next day.

It's tucked away mostly out of sight on Track 19 at WAS (pretty sure it's 19, it's the highest numbered track on the upper level). I got some pictures that I'll upload later, the train looks GOOD!!!

(and the F40 is pointed at the station, so I got a real good look at it. :D )

It's tucked away mostly out of sight on Track 19 at WAS (pretty sure it's 19, it's the highest numbered track on the upper level). I got some pictures that I'll upload later, the train looks GOOD!!!

(and the F40 is pointed at the station, so I got a real good look at it. :D )
I saw it yesterday from the lower level (from onboard #67, actually). I believe it's on Track 20. I'm pretty sure 20 is the highest numbered track on the upper level.

Regardless of the number, it is clearly parked on the easternmost upper level track.

A friend gave me permission to post these. Taken today from a public area at WUS.

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

That's the walkway out to track 27/28, I was there myself this afternoon.

I've got a few more closeups from the F40 end of the train as well in the 400 or so pictures that I took from the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back