printman2000

Following Anniversary Engine #145

145 led Amtrak #6(06) through Agency, Iowa yesterday. On the end of the train was a heritage baggage car. This is the baggage car that was part of the move of the Siemens Chargers from Denver to the test track at Pueblo.

You should be seeing that baggage car again tomorrow plus the four MARC cars.

Hopefully, the wheels are round again! :giggle:

AMTK 145 is leading Amtrak #6(12) to Chicago today. I saw it come through Agency, Iowa just under an hour and a half late.

Edited by Agent

AMTK 145 is heading back west for another round of leading the California Zephyr. Amtrak #5(15) was about five minutes late when it came through Agency, Iowa.

I saw Amtrak #6(25) come through Agency, Iowa today running two and a half hours late with AMTK 145 as its second unit. There were also three private cars on the end of this California Zephyr returning from a National Railway Historical Society convention in Denver.

On January 10, I saw #145 arriving as the middle unit on 7/27 (8) in Spokane at about 3 am as I was leaving Spokane on 8/28 (9).

AMTK 145 is leading Amtrak #6(13) to Chicago today with AMTK 822 as the other engine. This eastbound California Zephyr was just over five hours late at Agency, Iowa.

I caught AMTK 145 leading the westbound California Zephyr at Agency, Iowa this evening. Amtrak #5(31) was running right on time.

AMTK 145 is leading Amtrak #6(13) to Chicago today with AMTK 822 as the other engine. This eastbound California Zephyr was just over five hours late at Agency, Iowa.

First time I've seen locomotives running back-to-back on the CZ in a long time. Good catch, Agent!

I caught AMTK 145 leading the westbound California Zephyr at Agency, Iowa this evening. Amtrak #5(31) was running right on time.

BOLO for 406 on 6(1) - Ski train wrap was removed by Oakland.

First time I've seen locomotives running back-to-back on the CZ in a long time. Good catch, Agent!

Thanks. Seems they run them back-to-back every now and then.

AMTK 145 is going back west leading Amtrak #5(06). The train was on time at Agency, Iowa. It met #6(04) west of Ottumwa.

Amtrak #6(09) with AMTK 145 leading was fifty minutes late at Agency, Iowa today. Nice engineer on this California Zephyr.

145 is taking another round on the California Zephyr. Amtrak #5(12) sped westward through Agency, Iowa about eleven minutes late.

145 is heading back east on Amtrak #6(25) after an extended stay in California. This California Zephyr was about half an hour late at Agency, Iowa.

145 is heading back west on Amtrak #5(28), but it is the second unit now. The California Zephyr was on time at Agency, Iowa.

Amtrak #6(01) brought 145 through Agency, Iowa today as its second unit. This eastbound California Zephyr was over an hour and a half late. It had a nice engineer too.

AMTK 145 led Amtrak #6(07) through Ottumwa, Iowa today. This eastbound California Zephyr left the station over two and a half hours late.

AMTK 145 is the second unit on Amtrak #6(09). This Chicago-bound Zephyr was close to an hour and twenty minutes late when it passed Agency, Iowa.