'a pile of disappointing fail'

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roomette

Lead Service Attendant
Explicit moaning can be heard from the sounds of this train....

I have finally been de-virgin-ized in the art of Train-ing. This was all made possible thanks to the summoning of several drunk Yelpers. It was convenient to find, easy to access, and a pleasant ride despite all the [censored] snakes on the [censored] train.

Each car was bi-level and had it's own restroom. I know this for a fact because I was bored enough to go up and down the stairs of every single car during our trip. Many times I would go searching... not really knowing what I was looking for. I kept searching until I reached a compartment that appeared to be for the crew only... clearly I was not welcomed here and had quickly retreated only to discover a gold mine of goods. This my friends, was the snack bar. The pretzels at this so called snack bar were a pile of disappointing fail, but they did have beer. I returned to the group with a corona, not letting them know it was my second. I was under the impression that the beers had to stay in that car... much like you would when you buy a beer from a restaurant. Clearly I was mistaken... so alas I return with a beer at hand.

....nothing like an ice cold beer before 8 in the morning.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sacramento-amtrak-station-sacramento

Explicit moaning can be heard from the sounds of this train....
I have finally been de-virgin-ized in the art of Train-ing. This was all made possible thanks to the summoning of several drunk Yelpers. It was convenient to find, easy to access, and a pleasant ride despite all the [censored] snakes on the [censored] train.

Each car was bi-level and had it's own restroom. I know this for a fact because I was bored enough to go up and down the stairs of every single car during our trip. Many times I would go searching... not really knowing what I was looking for. I kept searching until I reached a compartment that appeared to be for the crew only... clearly I was not welcomed here and had quickly retreated only to discover a gold mine of goods. This my friends, was the snack bar. The pretzels at this so called snack bar were a pile of disappointing fail, but they did have beer. I returned to the group with a corona, not letting them know it was my second. I was under the impression that the beers had to stay in that car... much like you would when you buy a beer from a restaurant. Clearly I was mistaken... so alas I return with a beer at hand.

....nothing like an ice cold beer before 8 in the morning.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sacramento-amtrak-station-sacramento
I'm sorry, what?

Didn't make much sense to me either.

Been my impression that Yelp is generally worthless :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back