Anthony

Introducing... The Museum of Railway Timetables!

This is a wonderful resource, and beautifully executed. It is a rare pleasure to be able to view in full resolution. Thank you very much.

Thank you also for the nicely conceived and well run AmtrakUnlimited website.

Is anyone aware of online editions of Railway Guides for those of us who need pre-Amtrak schedule data?

This is a wonderful resource, and beautifully executed. It is a rare pleasure to be able to view in full resolution. Thank you very much.

Thank you also for the nicely conceived and well run AmtrakUnlimited website.

Is anyone aware of online editions of Railway Guides for those of us who need pre-Amtrak schedule data?

Thanks for the compliments.

Try eBay for Official Railway guides, both printed and on DVD. That site usually has lots of them for sale.

Guest GeoffM

An excellent resource - thank you! I will spend many happy hours browsing through this collection.

Can anyone suggest a place to buy old Amtrak timetables on line? Or, for that matter, pre-Amtrak timetables? Thanks in advance!

eBay

Can anyone suggest a place to buy old Amtrak timetables on line? Or, for that matter, pre-Amtrak timetables? Thanks in advance!

eBay

Thanks... I imagine that that would work well if you were looking for a specific timetable, or even topic (such as, "Pennsylvania Railroad"). I'd be interested in a place that had a catalogue of different things for sale, since I am working on a collection. But I'll try ebay, and see what I can find....

I'd be interested in a place that had a catalogue of different things for sale, since I am working on a collection. But I'll try ebay, and see what I can find....

There are some timetable dealers out there who issue catalogs. The first one that comes to mind (since I've been seeing his ads in railroad publications for decades) is Carl Loucks -- no website, but you can call him at 203-288-3765 to have a catalog sent to you.

Guest fernando torres

dear friend

is a incredible task this compilation!!!!! and useful congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never seen before this !!!!!!!!!!!!!! very gooooooood!!!!!

tanks Fer

Guest david vartanoff

I believe my collection (not catalogued) has some items not in your archive. Do you want them either the treeware or scans? I want to empty the shelf space.

Thank you

iskandr at att dot net

Edited by the_traveler
edited e-mail