Equipment buy/sell/trade

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F59 PHI

Service Attendant
Hey-- I have the remnants of an N scale layout, and have a number of amtrak cars in my fleet.

I have 8 con-cor Superliners(1 Baggage coach, 2 coaches-1 for parts, 1 lounge, 1 diner, and 2 sleepers, all phase 3, and another coach in phase 2. )Of these,. I am looking for the parts to get my second coach up and running(1 truck, and 2 truck "screws"), and am looking to get rid of the phase 2 coach as it uses couplers that are not used elsewhere in my fleet, and do not fit in with the rest of the consist.

Also, I have an HO Amfleet coach that I am looking tosell, as i do not have any other HO equipment. It is a lightly used Amcoach1 with the # of 21917. It is lit and phase 3. it is in very good shape.

Lastly, I am looking to obtain another Superliner coach, and a superliner transition sleeper, both in N scale, as well as a full amfleet/Viewliner N scale train. if anybody is trying to get rid of these, i would be more than happy to purchase a used superliner/viewliner/amfleet/heritage

Back