My Amtrak Trainz projects

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerRock

Engineer
I thought I'd share some of the stuff I'm making for Auran Trainz that is Amtrak related. Not being a 3d modeler I have to stick with re-painting current models out there so in some cases the models aren't exactly acurate.

Amtrak B32-8wh (Pepsi Can)

trainz2007-11-0620-28-14-84.jpg

Amtrak Surfliner (yes I know that the real surfliner has uses California cars)

trainz2007-11-2617-38-59-23.jpg

ObjectExplorer2007-11-2621-34-58-82.jpg

ObjectExplorer2007-11-2622-51-25-26.jpg

you can follow the status on these creations at the Amtrak Geek Zone forums (click my signature)

Also for you interest Amtrak Geek Zone has been holding an Amtrak Screenshot Contest for Auran Trainz. One can get details here.

peter

Yes, I know the last post in this thread was back in 2009, but there is a reason for the massive bumpage.

Peter and I have been working on some new projects for Trainz

Unlike Peter, I am a 3D modeler. But I cannot create textures, and Peter can. He did most of the texturing on all the following models.

SDP40F in Phase I

Screenshot_2339.jpg

SDP40F in Phase IV and V (why the hell not right?)

Screenshot_2420.jpg

Viewliner Diner 8400 (with modern colors, not the old beige crap)

viewlinerdiner5.jpg

I was only a beta tester for Jefff944's stuff. he has to release it and give me the OK to reskin (we aren't on the best of terms right now; so that's unlikely to happen). However; www.jointedrail.com just released some new B32-8WH locos in the Pepsi Can & phase IV; they have plans to release them in phase V and the two AmCal phases (I might be working on the AmCal ones)

peter

Back