Hellos

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falco

Train Attendant
So tonight I decided to register up and post my thoughts and questions here, I have been lurking for a few weeks now.

About me, well, my name is "Falco" not the name given to me, but the one that I feel fits me better. I have had that strange fascination with trains since I can remember and have come to understand that my feelings like this are not shared by everyone. I have now discovered the proper classification "railfan" fits those feelings exactly. I was stoked when I found out that there were others like me. You know, if you happen to be driving up to a grade crossing you hope that a train would go by just so you could stop and watch it pass by.

Some other information would be, I reside in San Diego and I'm in my early 20's. As for trains I've been on, they would be the Pacific Surfliner, and our commuter "Coaster" and a few years ago, I was able to go from Paris, France to Nice on the TGV. Hopefully in this coming year, I'll be able to add Coast Starlight, California Zephyr, Southwest Chief and Capitol Limited to my list.

Glad to be apart of the community. =)

Welcome Falco.
ciao.gif

Back