Also belatedly: "Hi"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edding

Service Attendant
While it often takes me a while to turn that mental light on, I have now done so and thusly realized I should probably introduce myself( one can only lurk so long). Like everyone, I have a life-long love of trains. I've been taking them off and on since I reached my majority( a very long time ago!). My first experience without my parents were short trips coming home from college in Ann Arbor and arriving at the rapidly declining Michigan Central station( which I can still remember vividly from my childhood as a palace of wonderment). I won't bore you with all of my various and sundry trips but say only that I'm still plotting and scheming to take trains whenever possible( which residing in Phoenix makes things somewhat difficult). My next trip is an Acela from Boston to NYC to see my son at the end of October. I'm feverishly planning my "trip of a lifetime" which will include the EB, The Skeena and The Canadian. Maybe you'll begin to believe my obsession when I tell you that trip is planned for 2010. Any, this is a great forum and I've enjoyed lurking and now emerging.

Ed

While it often takes me a while to turn that mental light on, I have now done so and thusly realized I should probably introduce myself( one can only lurk so long). Like everyone, I have a life-long love of trains. I've been taking them off and on since I reached my majority( a very long time ago!). My first experience without my parents were short trips coming home from college in Ann Arbor and arriving at the rapidly declining Michigan Central station( which I can still remember vividly from my childhood as a palace of wonderment). I won't bore you with all of my various and sundry trips but say only that I'm still plotting and scheming to take trains whenever possible( which residing in Phoenix makes things somewhat difficult). My next trip is an Acela from Boston to NYC to see my son at the end of October. I'm feverishly planning my "trip of a lifetime" which will include the EB, The Skeena and The Canadian. Maybe you'll begin to believe my obsession when I tell you that trip is planned for 2010. Any, this is a great forum and I've enjoyed lurking and now emerging.
Ed
Welcome. Ed, glad you are here enjoying this great forum.

Back