Live Chat every Sunday 7PM ET

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

battalion51

Engineer
Don't forget the first live chat is this Sunday starting at about 7 PM EST. I personally might be a few minutes late because of work, but I'll get on as close to 7 as I can.

Guest_bradkansas said:
Batt, How does one access the chat?
Brad,

One clicks here to be taken to the chat system. Then leave the room # alone, enter your nickname or handle and then start chatting. :) If you like you can also enter your real name, but it's not required.

I thought the turn out this week was quite good (even though it was my first week, as I missed last week), all the "regulars" seemed to be their. I enjoyed the chat set-up.

I think I'm only going to be on for a little while tonight. I'm watchin the Super Bowl, can't wait to see the Panthers beat them Pats! I know Viewliner probably won't be on tonight seein as he's in D.C. for the weekend.

I have to wonder how many others will be at the chat tonight, considering it starts, oh, a half hour after the super bowl does? :lol:

I won't be watching it, so we'll see who all shows up.

battalion51 said:
I think I'm only going to be on for a little while tonight. I'm watchin the Super Bowl, can't wait to see the Panthers beat them Pats!
Well I quite enjoyed watching the Pats beat them Cats. New England pride brotha...New England Pride! Excellent, and VERY close game, none the less. B)

I was going for Carolina all the way..... :( . Oh well, it was a great game indeed. Espically the superbowl record 85 yard play. We did get a few bragging rights in the end.

Amfleet said:
battalion51 said:
I think I'm only going to be on for a little while tonight. I'm watchin the Super Bowl, can't wait to see the Panthers beat them Pats!
Well I quite enjoyed watching the Pats beat them Cats. New England pride brotha...New England Pride! Excellent, and VERY close game, none the less. B)
OK chump :D Let me lay some history on you, brotha. Superbowl XX Bears 46, Patsies 10. LOL Now if we could only beat the Packers. :D

tp49 said:
battalion51 said:
All I'm going to say, 17-0.
And a bit before your time as well besides what have the fish done since then? B) :D
But not before my time. :lol:

They were my favorite team for several years before that magnificent season and remained so for several years after. Then I just sort of lost interest in football and stopped watching altogether.

My being such a fan back then came in real handy too one time. I was skiing in VT with two friends and wearing my Miami hat. I took them to the top of Sugarbush North, only to discover the mountain covered in some of the thickest fog I'd ever seen.

Having skied there many times, I was quite familiar with the easier trail leading back down the mountain. My friends however who had never been to Sugarbush had no idea where to go. So they followed my orange hat through the fog and down the mountain. They couldn't see me, but that Dolphin hat sure came in handy. :)

tp49 said:
battalion51 said:
And a bit before your time as well besides what have the fish done since then? B) :D
Well we did win Super Bowl VIII. Don't forget a Confrence Championship, and a couple of Division Championships.

battalion51 said:
tp49 said:
battalion51 said:
Well we did win Super Bowl VIII. Don't forget a Confrence Championship, and a couple of Division Championships.
Super Bowl VIII was when 1973 or so? Again as I stated above think within your lifetime. General rule for talkiing sports smack is it is ok to talk about # of championships won compared to other teams but unless you saw the season you're talking about it reduced your credibility level severely. B) B) :D

Sorry I missed it, my girlfriend dragged me to the SF Giants fan fest today. On the bright side though I got Willie Mays' autograph which makes me happy because he doesn't sign very often anymore... B)

I wouldn't complain about going to Giants fan fest, especially when it's your Girlfriend that's wanting to go. She's a keeper. :lol:

battalion51 said:
I wouldn't complain about going to Giants fan fest, especially when it's your Girlfriend that's wanting to go. She's a keeper. :lol:
Yes she is she's definitely a keeper :lol:

Back