Hi Hi

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome April.
ciao.gif

Just a quick hello. Middle aged lady person wanting to try the Amtrak option. I'm a total newbe so I will ask some lame questions. :D

:)

April
Welcome - no lame questions - only lame answers!!
Actually there ARE some lame questions, and I consider it my personal duty to ask them. :lol:

Lame answers are my responsibility as well, and I take it way too seriously. Ask anybody!

One thing that has struck me over the past couple years of riding the rails (been riding trains since long before Amtrak existed) is how many folks are riding Amtrak for the first time. When the opportunity presents itself I try to direct people to this site to learn more (I don't just walk up to people and say "Hey go to this site, man!"). A belated welcome aboard, April.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually there ARE some lame questions, and I consider it my personal duty to ask them. :lol:
Hee

Lame answers are my responsibility as well, and I take it way too seriously. Ask anybody!
Good to know where to go for them. :lol:

One thing that has struck me over the past couple years of riding the rails (been riding trains since long before Amtrak existed) is how many folks are riding Amtrak for the first time. When the opportunity presents itself I try to direct people to this site to learn more (I don't just walk up to people and say "Hey go to this site, man!"). A belated welcome aboard, April.
Thank you so much. :)

I am grateful to find such a friendly place to learn.

"hugs for everyone"

April

Back