RailPictures

• Thread starter Guest_Shotgun7_*
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guest_Shotgun7_*

If anybody here has ever been to railpictures.net, you know you have to resize an image that's too big. How can I do this without buying something??

If anybody here has ever been to railpictures.net, you know you have to resize an image that's too big. How can I do this without buying something??
Try this program: Irfanview.
I concur, Irfanview is an excellant program. Easy to use and quite effective. I love it's Batch mode, which allows me to convert dozens of pictures within minutes, if not seconds.

Try this program: Irfanview.
I concur, Irfanview is an excellent program. Easy to use and quite effective. I love it's Batch mode, which allows me to convert dozens of pictures within minutes, if not seconds.
I just thought of something else. If you are referring to THIS site. I use it to upload pictures all the time. I load them full size and never resize them to screen size. They seem to do that automatically for me after they up load. If you are referring to THIS site, then, yes, you have to resize them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back