Live Chat every Sunday, 7PM Eastern

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We seem to be having some odd problem with the chat room's normal port (as it's called), so Anthony has adjusted the link above to use a new port, until such time as he can figure out what's wrong with the old port. In the meantime for anyone who wants to chat tonight, if you use the link above to the JAVA chat window you will have no problems getting in.

However if you use another program for chatting, like an IRC client, then you will need to update the port in the program to find the chat room. You'll need to replace the old port number of 6667 with the new port #6668, before you can connect.

Hope to see you in chat tonight. :)

We seem to be having some odd problem with the chat room's normal port (as it's called), so Anthony has adjusted the link above to use a new port, until such time as he can figure out what's wrong with the old port. In the meantime for anyone who wants to chat tonight, if you use the link above to the JAVA chat window you will have no problems getting in.
However if you use another program for chatting, like an IRC client, then you will need to update the port in the program to find the chat room. You'll need to replace the old port number of 6667 with the new port #6668, before you can connect.

Alan,

This is FRJ1983 could you contact me at ?

I'm having trouble getting on.

Last edited:

Alan,

This is FRJ1983 could you contact me at ?

I'm having trouble getting on.
Email sent, and I've removed your email address from the post, such that the spammers can't get it off the board.

As noted in the announcements forum, chat is down for now thanks to the server crash from last week.

Not sure if it will be up in time for next Sunday either, watch for further announcements.

anyone having trouble connecting today? I can't seem to connect.
Me too!
mad.gif
I've tried 4 times so far!
mad.gif

Anthony forgot to restart the service after a server crash earlier this week. Alas, he's not in a position to do it right now, so it looks like we'll have to postpone any chatting for this week.

Back