Empire Service Equipment Turns

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaboard92

Engineer
Hey does anyone know which trains turn into which trains. Especially the weekend trains to Niagara. I'm thinking of putting together a PV charter to Niagara inbound on No. 281 on Saturday. Outbound on No. 288. I'm trying to set it up to avoid switching in NFS. Thanks.

That was what I was worried about. I'm trying to avoid switch charges because those quickly add to the cost. That I have to pass to someone else. I already need to recoup $17,374

Hey does anyone know which trains turn into which trains. Especially the weekend trains to Niagara. I'm thinking of putting together a PV charter to Niagara inbound on No. 281 on Saturday. Outbound on No. 288. I'm trying to set it up to avoid switching in NFS. Thanks.

That was what I was worried about. I'm trying to avoid switch charges because those quickly add to the cost. That I have to pass to someone else. I already need to recoup $17,374
281 does not turn to 288.  Even if they decided to long turn it for you, you'd "probably"  have a much bigger issue with fees from 288.

I'll let these  short videos tell the story. Take a good look at the consist and read the description carefully.

Back