Double Days 2024?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Amtrak announced if Double Days offered in 2024? I haven't seen anything in my emails which is how I usually find when Double Days offered. Wife & I traveling early May thru late June and much of that on Amtrak LD trains. We are also planning a shorter fall trip departing late September/early October. I never make Select Executive but usually manage to keep Select Plus and still need TCQ points.
The May/June booked already with points. If Double Days were available is it worth rebooking to get them?

Has Amtrak announced if Double Days offered in 2024? I haven't seen anything in my emails which is how I usually find when Double Days offered. Wife & I traveling early May thru late June and much of that on Amtrak LD trains. We are also planning a shorter fall trip departing late September/early October. I never make Select Executive but usually manage to keep Select Plus and still need TCQ points.
The May/June booked already with points. If Double Days were available is it worth rebooking to get them?
I don't think it's necessary to book during the promotion period. As I understand it, you just need to register for the promotion and travel during the promotion period. Points are earned when you travel, not when you book. And IIRC, earned TQP's were not doubled, just base points.

I got an email yesterday advising me to register for double points "now through May 21." Not sure if it's targeted, but a family member got it too.

I got an email yesterday advising me to register for double points "now through May 21." Not sure if it's targeted, but a family member got it too.
Thanks for the heads up.

The website just says you must be an AGR member, so it seems it's available to anyone, with or without email invitation.

Just click My Promotions on your AGR account page.

Back