Chat

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry
Chat is offline this week because of the server maintenance :(
GOOD!! Then I didn't miss anything. :D Got back from the niece's wedding deal in San Diego about 5:30 and had to finish editing wedding pics before trying to join chat.

Now I can deal with the pics from the return Surfliner ride. Trip report soon.

Sorry
GOOD!! Then I didn't miss anything. :D Got back from the niece's wedding deal in San Diego about 5:30 and had to finish editing wedding pics before trying to join chat.

Do we get to see you in the Tux???

Sorry

Yes, there will be penguin suit pics. Fair warning.

Do you think we have to reset a pot number somewhere?
I suspect the current problem is a lot more involved than that. I wouldn't be surprised if both the ircd and the web to IRC gateway need to be reinstalled from scratch.
Well, the latter is just a java applet, so it doesn't really require any reinstallation. Yeah, I'll have to recompile the ircd, but as long as I have the configuration it should be a piece of cake.

Sorry

Yes, there will be penguin suit pics. Fair warning.
Patrick;

Just one question~ where does one get a fez blocked and pressed these days? :lol:

where does one get a fez blocked and pressed these days?
Not such a crazy question!

Fez Repair

Fezhouse.com also has such things as fez attachments for Stetson cowboy hats.

EDIT: I just occasionally go over mine with a wire suede brush, which is also good for prolonging the lives of worn mousepads (a Whooz Heloise Helpful Household Hint).

Last edited by a moderator:
where does one get a fez blocked and pressed these days?
Not such a crazy question!

Fez Repair

Fezhouse.com also has such things as fez attachments for Stetson cowboy hats.

EDIT: I just occasionally go over mine with a wire suede brush, which is also good for prolonging the lives of worn mousepads (a Whooz Heloise Helpful Household Hint).
Good golly Patrick. my grandfather used to drop off his hats in Grand Central (International Paper was in the Daily News building down the street~ don't even know if they are even in the city anymore.) Anyway, $45 sounds a lot compared to the $2 he paid in the '50's...but if you wanna fez, ya gotta pay...

(International Paper was in the Daily News building down the street~ don't even know if they are even in the city anymore.)
International Paper Company, 3 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016.

Jay, your presence was missed at the L.A. Gathering, so I'm issuing this public threat: If you don't attend the next one I will make it my personal mission to venture to Baton Rouge and beat you with my customized baton rouge (red stick). You have been warned.

Since the chat may not be able to happen here on AU tomorrow I had an idea I mean I am not sure if would be okay with the Admins here but I was thinking we could create a room on a popular messaging client and just meet there. I was thinking possibly using AOL Instant Messenger as we can setting up a room only takes a few seconds and we could all chat there. If its okay with the admins I would gladly set it up. So yeah just a thought I had if people were still interested in chat and our servers wouldn't be up on sunday.

Lol man your really hung up on those glofish lol i don't think there that bad i do expose my self to large amounts of UV rays so i can watch them glo in the dark but Yeah since i dont think Admin is going to object it i think ill post it here and a few other places.

Chat at 7 PM

on AOL Instant Messanger

Chatroom Name

AmtrakTrains

Hope to see you there

oh yeah duh. now how i do i. i've only used it for IM so have no idea how to do room chats with AIM. I have AIM6

Last edited by a moderator:
Back