Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

New ROKU Channel: Railroad Videos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rover

Rover

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:05 AM

A new railroad channel on Roku has appeared. It's called "Railroad Videos."

It has short videos like This Is My Train, and it has full movies like "Union Pacific."

I've ridden: ~ The Empire Builder 1981 ~ The Coast Starlight 1981 ~ The Texas Eagle ~ The Sunset Limited ~
Books: ~ Time-Life - The Old West ~ The Railroaders * Rail Ventures - 4th Edition

I think it is absolute mythology that there's any national system that is profitable. And I think the naysayers just have to get over it. ~ Amtrak President Alex Kummant ~ June 2008

#2 cpotisch

cpotisch

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,860 posts
  • Interests:Planes, Trains, Cooking, Politics

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:52 AM

Thanks for posting. We've got a Roku in our house (somewhere) so this is good to know.

Routes Traveled: Silver Meteor, Silver Star, CrescentLake Shore LimitedCalifornia Zephyr, Sunset Limited, Texas EagleEthan Allen Express, Empire Service, Maple Leaf, AdirondackAcela Express, Northeast RegionalKeystone Service

Wish List: Cardinal, CONO, Empire Builder, Southwest Chief, Crescent (overnight), Adirondack w/ Great Dome, Downeaster

#3 Rover

Rover

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for posting. We've got a Roku in our house (somewhere) so this is good to know.

Many of the videos on this channel are probably available on You Tube, but sometimes it's easier to a dedicated channel.

I've ridden: ~ The Empire Builder 1981 ~ The Coast Starlight 1981 ~ The Texas Eagle ~ The Sunset Limited ~
Books: ~ Time-Life - The Old West ~ The Railroaders * Rail Ventures - 4th Edition

I think it is absolute mythology that there's any national system that is profitable. And I think the naysayers just have to get over it. ~ Amtrak President Alex Kummant ~ June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users