Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

First trip with points

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scrollmaster

scrollmaster

Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:25 AM

I live in northeast Louisiana and just started riding trains early this year. Thanks to many of you on this board patiently answering questions and offering suggestions on how to build and use points, I not only made Select Plus last week but had more than enough travel points to pay for an upcoming trip with 2 nights bedrooms from here to Chicago on CON then Empire Builder to Montana where wife and I will spend a week with her family. Would not have happened without a lot of help from many of you.. Thanks again.
  • Ryan likes this

#2 Maglev

Maglev

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Interests:Trains, environmental science, planetary volcanism.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:31 AM

I hope you enjoy your journey!  Please post a travelogue in the trip reports section for us.

• scrollmaster likes this

Northeast corridor Heritage, Metroliner, Amfleet and Acela, CN Super Continental, Broadway Limited, Lone Star, Sunset Limited, Coast Starlight, San Joaquin, Southwest Limited, National Limited, Champion, California Zephyr, Capitol Limited, Wolverine, Crescent, Empire Builder, Cascades, Lake Shore Limited, Silver Meteor, Cardinal. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users