Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

19,000kms zig-zagging across the USA and Canada, April/May 2018

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#161 oregon pioneer

oregon pioneer

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Interests:Cross-country skiing, forestry, botany, solar power, gardening and food!

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

I hope you are safely back in OZ, after your wonderful trip. Thanks for taking us along with you!

• cpotisch likes this

Jennifer

I'm a "little Old Lady in Tennis Shoes" (LOLITS) from Eastern Oregon. I love to travel by train, though I live way out in the toolies, far from the nearest Amtrak station (Chemult). My station would have been Baker City, but they cancelled the Oregon Pioneer just before I took my first long-distance train trip as an adult. I've taken most trains in the West, but I'm still exploring new routes in the east.

#162 mcropod

mcropod

Lead Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:01 PM

I hope you are safely back in OZ, after your wonderful trip. Thanks for taking us along with you!

You are very welcome, oregon pioneer. I arrived home a bit more than 14 hours ago, pretty much in tune with my East Oz clock from the time of my departure from Doha. So after a night’s rest, Niki and I are ready to get back into life from this Oz Friday morning.
  • oregon pioneer and cpotisch like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users