App (updated April 2018)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. I'm on Samsung Galaxy..showing now... I guess it's better cuz we can now pick what fare we want.

maybe they will now accept my credit card code that they keep saying is wrong when it is right. I will look.

My favorites would just randomly be gone at times and that always made me crazy (and I haven't updated yet - waiting to hear more of what you all have to say!!)

There are a few small improvements in the latest update, I like it. I don't think my favorites have ever disappeared since the big overhaul a while back. Android 7.1.

Last edited by a moderator:
And riders from countries other than the US still cannot download the Amtrak app, as it is geographically-restricted to the US (and maybe Canada) on the app stores...

Looks pretty much the same.
Looks pretty much the same, but there are a lot of nicer details. The inability to select Saver/Value/Flex fares meant that I had to book from the site instead of the app. I think it's good that they didn't do a whole redesign. If they fix the most notable annoyances, without throwing all the users off with a new UI, it's sort of the best of both worlds.

Back