Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

TQP Rewards Card question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scrollmaster

scrollmaster

Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:07 AM

My Guest Rewards MasterCard offers 1000 TQP's for each $5000 spent up to 4000 TQP's. Once a qualifying amount has been spent, how long does it take after the closing of that month's statement before they post your Tier Qualifying Points to your account?

#2 FrensicPic

FrensicPic

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
  • Interests:Trains, photography and radio communications...not necessarily in that order.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:41 AM

TQPs generated by the AGR MasterCard appear within a day of the end of the credit card billing cycle, just like the regular points generated.

That has been my experience.

John...

29,076 miles on the Coast Starlight, Sunset Limited, Texas Eagle, Southwest Chief, Empire Builder, California Zephyr and Capitol Limited.

5540 miles booked for this fall on the Sunset Limited, City of New Orleans, Illini/Saluki, Southwest Chief.

More miles on the Pacific Surfliner, Metrolink, White Pass and Yukon Route, Grand Canyon Railway, Napa Valley Wine Train, Fillmore and Western and private railcars with LARail.com

Photos: http://www.flickr.co...rensicpic/sets/<p> 

#3 pennyk

pennyk

Engineer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,408 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

I encountered a situation earlier this year where my bonus TQPs did not post immediately and I waited a short while and phoned AGR and they were posted pretty quickly thereafter.

Amtrak miles: 233,112; Routes: Silver Meteor, Champion, Silver Star, Auto Train, Capitol Limited, Empire Builder, Lakeshore Limited, Adirondack, Vermonter, Cardinal, California Zephyr, Coast Starlight, Texas Eagle, Missouri River Runner, Acela Express, Southwest Chief, Cascades, Crescent, City of New Orleans, Hiawatha Service, Maple Leaf, Keystone Service, NE Regional, Downeaster, Piedmont, Carolinian, Lincoln Service, Autumn Express 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, Empire Service, Sunset Limited, San Joaquin, Capitol Corridor, Pennsylvanian, Illinois Zephyr, Carl Sandburg, Ethan Allen Express, AEM-7 Excursion, Pacific Surfliner, Palmetto.  VIA miles: 4,584; Routes: The Canadian, Ocean; Alaska RR Denali Star: 356 miles

#4 scrollmaster

scrollmaster

Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

I just got off the phone with Amtrak guest Rewards and she says usually the tier qualifying points Post in the middle of the following month. Mine hasn't so far but looking at my Guest Rewards account she said so far only my February spending is showing and not my March spending. Guess I'll have to wait till the March spending posts with Guest Rewards to get those points.

Edited by scrollmaster, 24 April 2018 - 07:52 PM.

#5 scrollmaster

scrollmaster

Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

Points posted today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users