Day Room Near Boston South Station?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DivMiler

Lead Service Attendant
In a couple of weeks, I'm going to be taking the overnight Northeast Regional to Boston (BOS), arriving early Saturday morning and leaving on the overnight that same Saturday back to Pennsylvania.

Is there a cheap place in the area to freshen up when I arrive? Ideally I'd like to take a shower, change, and be able to lie down for a bit. I've heard of "day rate" hotels, but I've only found one by Googling.

I have access to the Club Acela, so if I had to, I could brush my teeth, wash my face, and change in the (relatively clean) restroom. But if there is something affordable, I'd do it.

Also if you are a "Y" Member you could use their facilities.

I'm not that familiar with Boston, but if there are National Workout/Fitness Chains located there and you have a membership, you could used them also.

I did this same thing at a health club. I used yelp and called a few until i found one with a day pass. Worked for me in Washington DC. Found one near metro center.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Back