Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Companion Tickets Available

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 uppereastsider

uppereastsider

Train Attendant

• Training
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak Select Executive

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

Hello,

I have two companion tickets available that expire March 1st 2018. Please PM me if you want them!

This forum has been great in giving me upgrade tickets on the Acela, I'd be thrilled to give back to the community with these companion tickets

#2 daybeers

daybeers

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Singing, Computers, Stained Glass, Photography, Traveling, Running, Wikipedia

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

I'll take one please!

Amtrak travel so far: only 11,218 miles: Springfield Shuttle (13), Northeast Regional (28), Acela (1), Lake Shore Limited (2), Pennsylvanian (2), Capitol Limited (1)

Ambus mileage (3 trips): 108

Other rail transit: WMATA (~900 miles), Metro-North, MTA, MBTA (Subway and Commuter Rail), Metra, CTA, RTA

#3 uppereastsider

uppereastsider

Train Attendant

• Training
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 11:54 AM

I'll take one please!

PM sent! One remaining

#4 uppereastsider

uppereastsider

Train Attendant

• Training
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

Hi Folks,

I have a companion coupon that is valid for travel through 12/04/2018 11:59 PM CT.  Please PM me if you want it!

I do not anticipate using it, as I just received my SE companion coupons, so I'd love to see for it to go to a good home.

Edited by uppereastsider, 03 March 2018 - 02:11 PM.

• Pam likes this

#5 daybeers

daybeers

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:Music, Singing, Computers, Stained Glass, Photography, Traveling, Running, Wikipedia

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

Hi Folks,

I have a companion coupon that is valid for travel through 12/04/2018 11:59 PM CT.  Please PM me if you want it!

I do not anticipate using it, as I just received my SE companion coupons, so I'd love to see for it to go to a good home.

Would you mind posting the restrictions? I'm not sure if they differ between coupons. You must travel a lot to earn SE under AGR 2.0!

Amtrak travel so far: only 11,218 miles: Springfield Shuttle (13), Northeast Regional (28), Acela (1), Lake Shore Limited (2), Pennsylvanian (2), Capitol Limited (1)

Other rail transit: WMATA (~900 miles), Metro-North, MTA, MBTA (Subway and Commuter Rail), Metra, CTA, RTA

#6 uppereastsider

uppereastsider

Train Attendant

• Training
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:29 PM

Hi Folks,

Would you mind posting the restrictions? I'm not sure if they differ between coupons. You must travel a lot to earn SE under AGR 2.0!

I don't log the same amount of miles/hours a lot of people on this forum do, but my job requires me to regularly travel between NYP and WAS (and sometimes BOS), often on 2-3 days notice. I'm allowed to book the Acela, which adds up quick as only expensive tickets are available on short notice. I've usually finished a few thousand TQP short of SE, but in 2017 there was a double TQP promotion which got me to passing the SE barrier only a few hundred TQPs. 

One companion coupon was just taken, but since this community has been so kind in giving me upgrade coupons, I have another one available that expires 10/27/2018

Restrictions below:

• Coupon valid for one (1) free companion rail fare with the purchase of one (1) regular (full) adult rail fare. Free companion and paying passenger must reserve at the same time and travel together at all times.
  • Valid for travel as one (1) one-way or one (1) roundtrip on one reservation per coupon. For roundtrip usage, both directions of travel must be reserved at the same time.
  • Travel blackouts apply: Mar. 30, 2018; Apr. 2, 2018; May 25, 2018; Aug. 31, 2018; Sep. 3, 2018; Nov. 20-21, 2018; Nov. 24-26, 2018; Dec. 21-23, 2018; Dec. 26-30, 2018; Jan. 2, 2019; Feb. 15, 2019, Feb 18, 2019; Apr. 19, 2019; Apr. 22, 2019
  • Valid for travel on all Amtrak service except train/Thruway series 7000 – 8999.
  • Free companion offer is not combinable with any discount, coupon, or Amtrak Guest Rewards® redemption travel.
  • The eCoupon# is unique to your coupon and valid for one use only. Buying or selling this coupon is prohibited and will invalidate the coupon. Coupon may be transferred to a family member or friend.
  • Offer valid for Coach class travel only. Upgrade to Business class or First class (excluding sleeping car accommodations) is available upon full payment of applicable accommodation charges.
  • Other restrictions may apply.

• daybeers likes this

#7 Ronbo

Ronbo

Lead Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:55 PM

I also have two coupons that I am willing to pass on to someone . An Upgrade Coupon, and a Companion Coupon, both which expire 03/31/2018. Restrictions can be seen in the post above. Also a Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass which is valid through 05/31/2018.
  • daybeers likes this

#8 daybeers

daybeers

OBS Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:52 PM

I also have two coupons that I am willing to pass on to someone . An Upgrade Coupon, and a Companion Coupon, both which expire 03/31/2018. Restrictions can be seen in the post above. Also a Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass which is valid through 05/31/2018.

Could I have the lounge pass? I could also use the upgrade coupon before the expiration date so it doesn't go to waste, but if someone else wants it they can have it.

#9 Ronbo

Ronbo

Lead Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:10 PM

Could I have the lounge pass? I could also use the upgrade coupon before the expiration date so it doesn't go to waste, but if someone else wants it they can have it.
Apparently I have to actually mail the Lounge Pass to you, so if you are still interested, PM to me your name and address and I will drop it in the mail for you.

Edited by Ronbo, 05 March 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#10 Ronbo

Ronbo

Lead Service Attendant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:23 PM

I still have a Companion Coupon available if anybody wants it. Expires 03/31/18.

Just updating this older thread, still have the Companion Coupon, PM me if interested and I will send the coupon number.

Edited by Ronbo, 13 March 2018 - 04:12 PM.

#11 Pam

Pam

Train Attendant

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

Hi Folks,

If you still have 1 of the companion passes, I will take one please. Pam

#12 uppereastsider

uppereastsider

Train Attendant

• Training
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

Hi Folks,

If you still have 1 of the companion passes, I will take one please. Pam

PM Sent!

#13 Mamamia78

Mamamia78

Train Attendant

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:10 PM

Hi a recent death in the family and in need of a companion ticket please. Thanks for any help.

#14 uppereastsider

uppereastsider

Train Attendant

• Training
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 12:03 AM

Hi a recent death in the family and in need of a companion ticket please. Thanks for any help.

PM Sent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users