Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Bug in the Amtrak App?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 greatcats

greatcats

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

Yesterday, using the phone app, I tried to book a sleeper Flagstaff-Los Angeles for 2 seniors. I clicked where it said 1 adult and it took me to the next page with a + sign and adult/senior or child. Nothing happened when I clicked on those. I wrote Amtrak today but have not received a reply. The reservation for two was completed using my desktop IMac. I like using the app, but it would not let me book for two. Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum
I was a commuter railroad employee in NJ for many years until 2002, and have since been a tour guide at Grand Canyon National Park and Ketchikan, Alaska. Also, have been a National Park Volunteer at Hawaii Volcanoes and now Sunset Crater Volcano near my home. If not on Amtrak, also like long road trips, camping some of the time.

#2 greatcats

greatcats

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Make that BUG. In the app.

I was a commuter railroad employee in NJ for many years until 2002, and have since been a tour guide at Grand Canyon National Park and Ketchikan, Alaska. Also, have been a National Park Volunteer at Hawaii Volcanoes and now Sunset Crater Volcano near my home. If not on Amtrak, also like long road trips, camping some of the time.

#3 PVD

PVD

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

The App just sent an update to my phone tonight. See if yours updates, and if it makes a difference, Curious if they fixed it....

#4 greatcats

greatcats

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:18 PM

No, mine not letting me add a person. No update shown.

#5 PVD

PVD

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:49 PM

Mine's android, maybe they'll do ios next, but I sure wouldn't bet the ranch on anything they do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users