Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

An inspirational story

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CHamilton

CHamilton

Engineer

• Gathering Team Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:14 PM

My cousin says: "Thought this would interest you. Virali Modi and I were in many of the same elementary school classes and a few years later, she moved back to India. She almost died and became paralyzed but has done so much incredible work with this movement. She was invited to meet and speak with Barack Obama in the near future."

Amtrak can be better! Tell your local, state and national elected officials to support a more robust rail system. Join NARP and your local rail advocacy organization.
Where you'll find my posts: // All Aboard Washington (websiteFacebook) // Amtrak Unlimited Forum Group (Facebook) // Grow Trains (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Restore the Pioneer Train (website, Facebook, Twitter) // Save the Seattle Waterfront Streetcar (Again) (websiteFacebook, Twitter) // Transit Riders of Puget Sound (Facebook) // Trains on FB (Facebook) // My Random Twitter Musings @HamiltonChas

#2 caravanman

caravanman

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Interests:Open minded travel, in which the journey is often as interesting as the destination...

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:39 AM

Noticed this item today:  http://www.bbc.co.uk...inst-harassment

An Olympic medal winner wheelchair user was awarded compensation here in the UK because the train's only accessible toilet was out of order.

Big problem for those folk...

Ed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users