Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Drug Testing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#21 Ryan

Ryan

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,638 posts
  • Interests:a fact checker combined with a ferret

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:25 PM

I also thought that it went without saying that I was only talking about the physical effects of the two drugs, and that it was obvious that the drugs are treated differently from a legal perspective (hence the “war on some drugs”), but obviously not.
Posted Image

Disclaimer: Any images or links you see in my post may in fact be invasive advertising or even fraudulent phishing attacks silently injected into my post by our spam based hosting service. If anything looks suspicious or inappropriate or you have any doubt whatsoever then do not click any links (particularly those appearing in green and/or with a double underline) or interact with the spam in any way. You may also want to consider using ad-blocking plugins such as Adblock Plus and/or Ghostery)to help reduce the number and severity of advertising scams directed at you.

#22 PRR 60

PRR 60

Engineer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,734 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:51 PM

If anyone wants to continue this conversation, a new topic can be started in the Lounge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users