Trains Magazine Black Friday Deal $29.99/$59.99 (Email)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil's Advocate

⠀⠀⠀
Normally I see Trains magazine in the $40+ per year range so I figured I'd suggest people check their email for this Black Friday deal.

The terms say it's in effect until Sunday, November 26.

The email subject line is kind of obscure and only says " ★★ Black Friday: Up to 64% off! ★★"

If there are better deals out there let me know and I'll update the subject of this thread to reflect the best deal.

I'm pretty sure that's the best cash deal I've seen for it.

The one thing I'll note is that MagazineLine, while charging normal price for the subscription ($42.95/year,) is offering 32 points/dollar in the AGR mall through the end of the year. While I've never had issues with them posting the points, it is through the AGR mall, so there's a chance for issues since it's based on referral links. I already bought the year though MagazineLine a month ago and don't feel like re-upping already with the Black Friday deal, but I do have 1383 pending points from the subscription purchase (with the 32 points/dollar special.)

Personally, I think the AGR mall one is a better deal (the $13 difference, if everything goes smoothly, gives you 1383 points, which at a conservative 2c/point is a $27.66 value,) but if the points aren't important to you or you don't want to risk any issues with the AGR mall the direct purchase Black Friday special is definitely a solid cash deal.

Back