Help Support AmtrakTrains.com by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Photo

Anyone else having trouble with Amsnag today?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 willem

willem

Conductor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

Again, thank you for your efforts.

I have a feature request. When Amsnag sends an email notifying me of a fare reduction, it would help me if it would tell me my current fare and accommodation, rather than just the fare. Sometimes I reserve a roomette and sometimes a bedroom and I don't always remember which. I'm hoping it would be easy to record both the fare and class of service and include them in the automatic emails. Thanks for considering this.

#42 PaulM

PaulM

Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
  • Interests:Bicycling, computer programming, website development, concert band, train travel

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:32 PM

Again, thank you for your efforts.

I have a feature request. When Amsnag sends an email notifying me of a fare reduction, it would help me if it would tell me my current fare and accommodation, rather than just the fare. Sometimes I reserve a roomette and sometimes a bedroom and I don't always remember which. I'm hoping it would be easy to record both the fare and class of service and include them in the automatic emails. Thanks for considering this.

I'll look into that once I'm sure most of the bugs have been swatted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users