Amtrak Guest Rewards

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marcogrun

I signed up for Amtrak Guest Rewards after I paid for my ticket. Is there anyway I can get points for my trip now?

I signed up for Amtrak Guest Rewards after I paid for my ticket. Is there anyway I can get points for my trip now?
Yes. Call Amtrak Guest Rewards and have them link your new account number to your reservation. The points will post to your account a few weeks after your trip.

Another way to ensure you receive your points is to log in to Amtrak.com and go to Guest Rewards. Then click on "Missing Points Request Form" link which will take you to Request Missing Points For Your Amtrak Travel page. Then choose the type of ticket and you can enter your information and you are done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another way to ensure you receive your points is to log in to Amtrak.com and go to Guest Rewards. Then click on "Missing Points Request Form" link which will take you to Request Missing Points For Your Amtrak Travel page. Then choose the type of ticket and you can enter your information and you are done.
But not until after xx weeks after travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back